VIEW TEAM WEBSITES ON THE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES PAGE
- Free admission to home games with Spirit or Gold cards, which may be purchased in the school office. Tournament and playoff games not included.
- PHYSICAL FORMS -- Forms can be picked up at Male in the Main Office or accessed at http://www.khsaa.org/forms/ge04.pdf. They CANNOT be mailed. You MUST have a physical prior to tryouts. For a complete listing of important forms - please visit http://www.jcps.jefferson.k12.ky.us/athletics. Participation and Tryouts -- In order to participate in any sport in Jefferson County Public Schools, a student must be in accordance with the following:
- Students must be on the proper grade level and in compliance with all KHSAA bylaws regarding eligibility. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director.
- Students must have a properly completed physical and parent permission forms on file with the coach or AD before they are allowed to tryout or practice. If you have any questions, please contact the coach or AD. Physicals are valid for one calendar year.
- During the "Dead Period", students may NOT receive coaching or training from school coaches/personnel or use school facilities/equipment.
- Role of the Athletic Director is to make sure your student/athlete is safe at all times, which includes facility, equipment and transportation issues. He will not address issues such as playing time. Matters of this nature should be taken up with the coach.
- Other forms that you may need for tryouts:
information can be found on the individual team sport pages. Fall sport tryouts typically begin immediately following the dead period.
- Be sure to support the sports teams by
purchasing their wares and attending their fund-raising events. Good
luck to all of the teams this school year!