CLASS OF 2014
|2013 - 2014 Officers ||Office|
|Laura Rhea ||Teacher Sponsor|
|Angela Page ||Teacher Sponsor|
| ||PTSA Class Sponsor|
- Senior year scheduleis posted under Senior Class - Dates to Remember.
- Seniors who are members of PTSA may apply for the PTSA scholarships. If you are not a member and you apply, your application will be automatically disqualified. Don't wait, join the PTSA today!
- KEES funds may be found through this link http://www.kheaa.com/website/kheaa/home Also, check out KEES funds based award amounts http://www.kheaa.com/website/kheaa/keesaward?main=1. Beginning with the 2008-2009 school year, there is potential KEES bonus money available for college. The student must have been eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch any time during their high school years. The student must receive a 3, 4 or 5 on an AP test and the additional money is then earned based on the graduated scale shown on the link.
- As college preparation begins, consider setting up an email address strictly for college items so your regular email does not get cluttered with college information. Be mindful of the email address you choose. Admissions counselors will not view your application seriously if you use a silly email address. Visit the College Prep page often for valuable information.
- View the Project Graduation page throughout the school year for updates. Many volunteers are needed for this event.
- What do you have to look forward to this school year? Your last homecoming dances and pep rallies, front row in the Dawg Pound, Polar Club at lunch, Senior Night for your team or club, college campus visits, Senior Prom, Baccalaureate, Senior Week, Graduation, Project Graduation and saying goodbye to LMHS. Memories are yours to make.